What are you thankful for this year? What are you plans for today?!
I am excited to spend this Thanksgiving with my family, I am thankful for these moments. Isn’t this what life is about? Making memories with those you love?!
This Thanksgiving my fiancé’s family will spend it with us, the first time we come together for Thanksgiving! *exciting* We are having a big feast together My sisters and I have cooked the entire menu for Thanksgiving for 5 years now. It is never an easy task but it’s so awesome seeing everyone get seconds, thirds and even fourths in this house. People get food babies here and turkey wasted! We would like to think we make a great turkey and great sides, it’s okay to toot your own horn from time to time. #justsaying after all that hard work right?
What are some of your favorite sides and favorite desserts?? Let me know!
Thanksgiving is more than just the food but we know that.
- I am so thankful for LIFE, for my life. I know God has created me for the life I am living, I am right where I need to be. My steps are being guided by Him, knowing that gives me peace and so much gratitude. I am grateful for HIS grace and love.
- I am thankful for my family, my biggest support system. I couldn’t be where I am without their love, support, guidance and prayers. I know that without a doubt. I am who I am because God chose an amazing family for me. My mother is a QUEEN, she is everything! My sisters are sweet, strong, compassionate, understanding and the apple of my eye!
- I am thankful for my fiancé, the man that was made just for me. I can’t even begin to describe how grateful I am for his life.
- I am thankful for his family, my new family, being part of the Okpon family is a blessing and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I am thankful for my friends especially those who have become like family. I have many sisters and I can’t do life without you guys!
- I am thankful for this platform, for the support I get from those who get this vision, this idea I had of creating this site. This site is more than just fashion, it’s an outlet for me to express myself. It’s an outlet that allows me to inspire others and hopefully bring joy to those who need it. This platform is for those who do not feel like they have a voice, for those who feel like there’s no hope. Of course this platform is for those who want more fashion tips and ideas. I am here for all of it!
- I am thankful for SALVATION!!!! Guys, being saved and being loved by the most HIGH is the best feeling, the best gift of life. Having God to call best friend is my greatest blessing.
Have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy your time off from work, disconnect from it all and enjoy these moments to the fullest. Eat till you can’t eat anymore! Okay? Okay!
I gotta go, time to baste this TURKEY again!