Hi ladies and gents! I hope you all are having a great day 😊
Today, Tuesday, June 13 I am 29 years old! I have officially entered the last year in my 20s. I can’t even begin to express how grateful I am for this life. The ups and the downs have made me the person I am today.
In honor of my 29th birthday I decided to give you 29 random facts about me. I hope I am still cool in your book after reading them all. Haha. If I ever was cool right?
My sister shot this fun photo sesh and did my makeup! She truly was the real MVP, the sun was no joke! Thank you sis!!
Now without further ado…
29 Random Facts About Me
1. I love watching any show on the Food Network Channel.
2. My first major in college was criminal justice. I wanted to be a lawyer or a forensic psychologist.
3. I have always contemplated becoming a vegetarian or pescestarian.
4. I disliked my natural curly hair growing up, now I love changing my looks up.
5. I LOVE Jennifer Lopez, her style, her dance moves, all her movies and her body #goals
6. I have one sister and adopted my cousin as a sister growing up. So, if you ask I have 2 sisters.
7. I could eat fries and pizza everyday.
8. I am addicted to coffee.
9. I took piano lessons growing up and forgot everything.
10. I am always on 10 and I barely take naps. I am the girl you want around when you are down lol
11. On Season 1 of American Idol, I called their voting line back to back to vote for Kelly Clarkson (I believed in you girl 😉)
12. I wanted to go to cosmetology school in my teens.
13. Growing up I thought I would be married at 25… boy was I wrong.
14. I have never broken a bone in my body.
15. I love all kind of music, it depends on my mood.
16. I am a BIG cry baby, a true emo! haha.
17. I want to write a book one day.
18. I love to support women businesses.
19. My dad used to call me jello legs bc I always tripped and/or fell down.
20. I don’t like scary movies because I can’t help but think everything is real.
21. I love to bike ride especially around Downtown Houston.
22. I love sports, never played a sport in school but I love attending sporting events.
23. I am going to Haiti this year!
24. I am not a big seafood lover but I could eat salmon like someone can eat chicken.
25 . I want to have abs, a six pack but fries are the death of me!
26. I am very selective on who I let in my inner circle.
27. I love to have deep conversations with people.
28. I love very hard which at times has come back to bite me.
29. I am so excited for this year, more than any other year… I see great things coming my way.
These random facts were harder than I thought! I had to go deep into memory lane. I am beyond blessed to live to see my 29th birthday. Beyond blessed to be healthy and surrounded by people who truly love me and accept all my quirks. 😊
Stay tuned for the new birthday edition post.